Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums  

Go Back   Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums > Current Memories Forum
Memories Forum Home Quick User Guide Register Wel-Met Photos Find Other Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
Barb Scheinman

Ira Abrams

I know this is supposed to be featured in the lost camper section, which I did do, but I get the sense that people don't go to that section unless they are looking for someone, so I am pleading my case here as well. Can anyone PLEASE help me find Ira Abrams? He is a dear, dear person who was lost to me for years, but wonderfully rediscovered through the website and first two reunions. He was in the San Francisco area, and now I can't find him anywhere. Is anyone still in contact with him? PLEASE HELP!
Barb Scheinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:05 PM   #2
Davia Love

Ira's whereabouts

Hi Barb. We met at the reunion a couple years back (I was with the group that included Shelley Stahl, et al). I also met Ira there, but he and I had been in touch before the reunion because it turned out we lived in the same town. I haven't heard from him, but I'll check around and see if he is still there (Burlingame, CA).
Davia Love is offline   Reply With Quote